Cloneit For PC: People to share the data, files and other useful stuff requires a reliable application. You can make use of the Bluetooth to transfer the files. But it transfers the content at a slower rate and often leads to errors. While transfer if any error occurs your sharing stops and you may lose data in some conditions. Thereafter came with the advanced application for sharing of the files such as Shareit or Xender-like apps. But this application too due to some errors or any other obstacles while transfer leads to failure of sharing files. Then the problem terminated by solving the above problems with a brilliant and easily accessible application.
Are you aware CLONEit?
It an application to transfer the desired files to the desired location easily. It is a fantastic application which allows the client to share the number of files you desire. The files can be of any type such as music, videos, photos, and other files and folders. The best part of accessing the application is that it is free of cost. You don’t have to pay for it.
In the article below you will get the information for downloading and installing the CLONEit application for Windows PC, features and other information relevant to Cloneit app. So read the article carefully to avoid confusions.
What is Clone it App?
As above indicated Cloneit Application it helps the user to transfer the files between two desired platforms. You can share the files from one device to another by using the application. The user can make use of the Cloneit application for sharing files on Laptop, Desktop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
It has become the most loved application for sharing of data on the Google Play Store. Having a number of installation from Google Play Store daily. It has millions of user as it is easily compatible with all devices of Android 2.2 and above versions.
It can transfer the data at a fast rate of 20 MB/ Sec. Moreover, it is more 100 times faster than Bluetooth. Not only the pictures, videos, images but also you can share the browsing history, text messages, apps, app data, calendar data and more. Providing the user to share every other thing on your device.
Why Download Clone it for PC?
Now get the reason to download the cloneit for PC. After reading the points below you will become pretty sure to have the application in your PC. Check the points below:
- Faster transfer of data, 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- You can share 12 formats of data using cloneit such as Images, Videos, Audios, Documents, Messages, Calling Information, SMS, and more.
- It provides easy and reliable access to the user.
- The platform to share data is secure.
Features of CLONEit for PC
To know more about the Cloneit. Read the features of the applications. The feature for Cloneit for PC are as follows in the points:
- One of the best platform to share the data.
- It supports Android platform devices and advanced.
- No security leakage as complete privacy of the data is ensured by the application.
- Once the application is installed you don’t require the internet, as you can access the application offline.
- The service provided to the user, Cloneit app is free of cost.
- You can get the 40+ languages, support on Cloneit app.
- The application removes the junk files from your device, protect your device.
- It consists of a mobile app uninstaller and RAMS cleaning inbuilt function in the application.
- You can get the file manager which allow you to view files, move files or delete the files if not in use, you have received from other devices.
- Cloneit has simple GUI which help the user to easily access the function over the application.
CLONEit for PC/Laptop downloads
The user has to install the cloneit application on your computer. You can install and download the application easily if you fulfill the requirements to download cloneit. The application of sharing, you can download it on your computer by any of the following methods. The details of each method are as follows in the article. Basically, there are two methods to install, download CLONEit app.
- Android Emulators
- APK method
Requirements to Download CLONEit
You can easily download Cloneit application by fulfilling the requirements which are as follows:
- The computer you use should be a Windows Laptop or Desktop.
- It should have any of the Windows XP, 7 or 8 or 10.
- An internet connection in your device to install the application.
Installation Using Android Emulators
There are numbers of Android Emulators available for the user. They are user-friendly and easily accessible. Some of them are BlueStacks, Droid4X, Genymotion, Manymo, KoPlayer, Nox player, and more.
From the above Android Emulators, we will use the best. It is BlueStacks having unique features. BlueStacks allow all the android applications to run in your PC. It is the Android Emulator developed by Rosen Sharma and his two friends in California. Mac, as well as all the windows operating system, can use this emulator.
CLONEit Using BlueStacks
- In order to use CLONEit, you should be having any emulator in your PC.
- So the user can make use of downloading the Bluestack Android Emulator.
- Install the application and run it.
- Visit the Home page of BlueStacks.
- To search in the Google play store create the account if you don’t have an account at Google play store.
- Thereafter search for Cloneit in Google play store.
- Download and install Cloneit application.
- The Cloneit application will be visible on your home screen.
- Use the application and it will also keep backup for your data.
KoPlayer is another reliable free Android Emulators. It is similar to that of BlueStacks but different from other newest kernel technology Android Emulators. It has a unique feature to share games and record videos.
CLONEit Using KoPlayer
- It is easy to use the Cloneit app if you have the Android Emulators.
- So visit the Google Play store to install the Koplayer.
- Install the Koplayer and run the application.
- Thereafter search for CLONEit in your Google Play Store from Koplayer.
- Download and install Cloneit application
- Then enjoy the unlimited sharing of data and files from smartphone to PC and vice versa
Using APK method
APK stands forAndroid Package Kit. The applications which are not available directly at Google play store, they are available in APK file format.
- You will get the CLONEit APK file here at Google Play store.
- Then you can make use of CLONEit APK file to get the CLONEit Application.
Right click on the APK file and then open the BlueStack APK installer
The user can select the apk file by click on Choose APK” or “Get APK” available on Home Screen.
Hope that you have gained information about Cloneit application from the article above.